Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Frankenstein

     If I was given the power to create life as Frankenstein did, even as obdurate as it is, I would probably reject the power because I don't think it is a very good thing to.  I don't believe that life should be created in any other way other than with a man and wife because that is how it is meant to be. 

     If life was created through scientific procedures then I believe that it wouldn't be the true meaning of LIFE. This is probably the number one reason as to why I would reject the power to create life.

     The second reason I would chose to reject the power is, I don't think that the specimen would be able to feel the emotions that a normal human being could.

     So all in all I do not believe that life should be created in any other way than with a mother and father of the child. 

  

2 comments:

  1. Before I start, I ask that you change your background. It makes reading your posts very hard.

    I agree with your thoughts completely. Life is to be created in the convetional way- that is with man and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Austin! But dude, it took me forever to read this because I couldn't read it. You're killin' me. Again, I do agree that life is created through the process that God created.

    ReplyDelete