Monday, January 23, 2012

Thoughts Before Reading Frankenstein

I used to be scared of Frankenstein when I was very little.  Even though the story is obviously not true when I was little it used to scare and I don't really know as to why it did.  The author of this story is a female, which it doesn't really matter because I think it is great for a woman to be able to produce such a great story.  My thoughts on truly reading the story in this day and age I am sure i will be able to get a better understanding of the story line and be able to really know the story.

    My thoughts on reading frankenstein in this day and age are very unwonted.  My thoughts on man creating life are irrelevant actually.  I do not think that man can scientifically create another human-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment